Belfair Plantation’s Majestic Oaks Welcome You
Originally settled in 1811, Belfair Plantation today is one of the Lowcountry’s premier golf club communities with two nationally recognized Fazio courses named East and West. The West Course is host to the Players Amateur at Belfair, one of the top five amateur tournaments in the country.
Golf aficionados can indulge in their favorite pastime in Belfair Plantation at:
- The parklands design West course
- The links design East Course
- The Jim Ferree Golf Learning Center, a 29 acre teaching facility utilizing state-of-the-art technology including video swing analysis
- A fully stocked golf shop.
Wildlife Viewing, Water Fun and Wonderful Dining
A private, gated community, Belfair Plantation, sits on 1100 acres along the Colleton River and contains 33 acres of protected freshwater wetlands. Belfair residents who wander the wetlands may spot any from among hundreds of species of birds including osprey, eagle, egret, ibis and endangered wood storks. Other activities are available at the club, open to all Belfair Plantation homeowners, whose amenities include:
- Fine dining in the Grille Room or the Veranda
- A fully equipped fitness center
- A Junior Olympic outdoor pool
- An Indoor heated pool
- Tennis courts and instruction
- Two championship croquet courts
Shopping and Dining Close to Home at Towne Village
Just minutes from anywhere in Belfair Plantation, the Towne Village boasts a supermarket, pharmacy, banks, dry cleaner, video rentals, and a wine and liquor store in addition to a number of specialty shops ranging from a tobacconist to a needlework store. Village restaurants offer a variety of menus ranging from casual drop-in to formal dining.
If you are interested in learning more about Belfair Plantation, or would like to see properties in the community, please contact us. It would be our pleasure to assist you in your Hilton Head Island area home search.